The Bjarnson family got together the second week in August for a little reunion.
We and my parents camped at Cherry Hill. Maria and Wendy stayed at their houses and Maisy stayed with Wendy too. They boys (Danny and Ben) were unable to stay over.
We had a nice evening together.
The boys ran up a hill.
Sterling showed his strength.
Strong Makayla!
Lincoln too!
The next day we played all day in the water. We have loved swimming this summer, I just never bring my phone to take pictures. I'm paranoid it might get stolen.
The kids climbed again.
And floated.
And scored some snorkel gear.
The following day, I watched the kids for a bit so the mamas could play.
We had one of my favs; Hawaiian haystacks.
Kids settled on a movie.
The men had a laser gun war.
Sisters visited.
And cousins played.
We mini-golfed too!
We stayed an extra day.
We checked out Lagoon!
Boy, was it fun!
Went to one of our favorite places; Garcia's.
And swam and played at Cherry Hill the rest of the day.
Used every minute until it closed. What a good little getaway!



































No comments:
Post a Comment