
Rocky's still missing! He's been gone for 4 days now. Today, I made posters of him and Makayla and I went door to door asking the block if they'd seen him, plus we hung several on telephone poles. There were 2 houses that said they saw him Thursday night, but nobody has seen him since then.
Scott and I also visited 2 animal shelters looking for him today. We went to the SLC Animal Services and the Humane Society. No such luck. There are several cute kitties, but not our Rocky Docky.
We actually have another cat named Sparkles and an aquarium full of fish, but still... part of our family is missing. I pray that Rocky can come home soon, or that if he is suffering, he can be at peace. It would tear me up to think he's being abused. Please Rocky, come home soon!
2 comments:
I'm so sad that Rocky's not home yet! I hope he comes back soon! Sending hugs...
Hopefully he's been found by a little, lonely old lady, who is spoiling him rotten- so he doesn't want to come back. Love ya- hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment