Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween 2008

Now that Halloween has been over for officially a week, I thought I'd better hurry and get some photos on of what we did. Makayla was an adorable unicorn.



Well 1st we went around to a few of the older folk's houses in our ward. Scott and I threw on some random wigs and scrubs we had in our Halloween box. Makayla actually got quite the stash for us only taking her to 10 houses.





Then Wendy & Dan invited us to a Halloween party, so we went over to the house and had a soup festival, played games, and watched scary movies. Ava is so adorable! It was an enjoyable evening.


4 comments:

Kiley said...

I love that last picture! What cute cousins! Sounds like you had a fun Halloween (the Soup Festival sounds quite festive!).

blair and maisy said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad you posted a pic of Makayla with Ava, so I can have some idea what she looks like nowadays. So was Scott a mad scientist or something?

Thierry said...

Makayla is the cutest unicorn ever!

Erica said...

What a sweet little unicorn! Ava looks adorable, also! It's so fun to take pictures of the kids together! :o)