Drove all over Woodland and the Moonlake Highway with Helga, our mountain buggy. Loved taking in the scenery and brought a picnic.
Bought 1000 pounds of black rubber mulch for the yard to spruce it up.
Got the fence posts put in for our new fence! We look forward to containing our cat Rosco.
Scott and Makayla got to enjoy youth conference in the Uintah Mountains. Makayla gave a talk about how Aunt Christie was so brave with her cancer. I was bummed I didn't get to go since I was released a month before. At least they had fun.
Visited the float preview party and bought some fireworks for Pioneer Day.
Attempted a toy sale be handing out free lemonade. Our yard is no good for that. In 5 hours of work, we only made $7. Yeah, a complete waste of time and it was even on Butlerville Day.
After "The Lion King", we went to KOU Korean BBQ for my birthday. You cook your own meat and things, pretty interesting, but good.
And we ended the month by heading back to Boondocks with Grandpa Matt and Grandma Diane.





























No comments:
Post a Comment