What a beautiful month!
And found this huge mushroom growing out of a tree at the park.
I met up with Shara over nachos for lunch.
We visited Twinkie.
We received the best BOO ever, complete with toys and toothbrushes for the kids.
We decorated pumpkins at Lowe's.
And visited Frightmares.
Several times.
Sterling grew over the summer. He was finally able to go on some big rides! He was on this as I snapped the photo.
Speaking of Sterling, he lost both front teeth.
This hunk and I went on a rare date.
Complete with a fun outing to a haunted house!
Won some tickets at the arcade.
These guys got lost in a hay maze at Wheeler Farm.
We played in the maze a few times.
And picked out pumpkins.
Grandma Diane invited us to a fun Halloween party.
And checked out the scarecrows on display.
Found some witches at Gardner Village.
And carved some pumpkins then roasted the seeds.
We trick-or-treated at Grandma Bjarnson's care center.
And went to the school costume parade.
I helped with Makayla's party.
And snapped a few pictures of this cutie.
We set up shop at the trunk-or-treat.
And visited our friend's spooky neighborhood. The kids were thrilled to pick a toy at one house.
We completed a festive puzzle just in time.




No comments:
Post a Comment