Sterling's Projects:
The Alive Food
"I made this art. There is an alive cookie, toast, lasagna, pizza, celery, carrot, McDonald's cup, and candy running away from a restaurant because people are trying to eat them."
The Flying Semi
"I made this flying truck because I am letting my imagination fly. This truck is flying to the glass factory to pick up some glass windows to give to people that need them."
Makayla's Projects:
The Fairy Kitties
"I dressed up my boy kitties, Rosco and Gizmo, as fairy princesses because I was letting my imagination fly. I wanted to see what they looked like as fairies. I think they look beautiful and cute! But they didn't think so."
The Peaceful Place
"I named my picture "The Peaceful Place" because it has waterfalls that are peaceful. In my imaginary world, I would have waterfalls, mermaids, alive plants, a unicorn, and flying cats."
My Dream
"I wrote a poem about a girl dreaming. She was dreaming about fairies flying. She wanted a ride, so she asked for one. Then she got one and she woke up."
My Imaginary World
"I named my sculpture "My Imaginary World" because it is a girl who has an imagination. She is thinking about fairies and talking animals. This girl is me."
---------------------------------------------------
We went to the open house and checked out their art.
Then there was an assembly where we found out Makayla's cat picture and sculpture were chosen to move on to the council level. Our district is divided into 4 parts for this called councils.
Mid December was the council ceremony where we supported Makayla.
She was recognized for participating. We are so proud of our daughter and son for trying their best and being good sports about it. That's what truly matters. Way to go you two!
No comments:
Post a Comment