School pictures were taken. I made sure to get Lincoln one too since I am a slacker in his photos. You know, 3rd child syndrome, where you just forget to document them. The same thing happened to Scott who is a 3rd child and the youngest. There are practically zero photos of his younger years.
We had an enjoyable family outing to the Box Trolls movie.
Wheeler Farm with friends was fun!
We went to the Super Pet Adoption and the fairgrounds and got the pick of the litter for our new kitten, Gizmo.
You forget how little and unknowledgable babies are. We have had several potty/poop accidents with him which are frustrating. I ended up putting litterboxes 3 different places in the house. He is not allowed in Makayla's room for the time being. At least he is lovable, happy, and snuggly. That is what we love about him.
And our other cat Rosco loves him very much too. They can often be found playing, snuggling, or licking each other. Thank goodness Rosco accepted him into our home. We've had diva cats before that never welcome the new cat.
Sterling's class was in need of more volunteers, so I have started helping out on Fridays. Another mom and I swap kids and take turns helping which has worked out so far. It's fun to take a peek at your child (Sterling) and see how they act and are treated.
I learned how to crochet around a burp cloth. This was hard work! It took me from 4-5 hours by the time I finished. We gave handmade gifts to a YW leader for her baby shower and the girls got to check off Personal Progress too!
The Lowe's haunted house project was a big hit for us!
And my parent's Halloween party was cool too.
Yummy Halloween cookies were created and eaten.
Halloween was good. Our kids wanted to be kittens this year. Well, Sterling wanted to be a dalmation, but I just couldn't figure out the ears, so he thought he was a dog and we just went along with it.
Carved some pumkins and roasted the seeds. The sun melted the pumpkins fast and they didn't make it quite to Halloween.
My little cats parading around.
We went to the ward trunk or treat and handed out animal cookies. Then we went to our friends' neighborhood in East Millcreek. We love that neighborhood because they have the best decorations and activities. And October and all the festivities were over just like that!
1 comment:
What a fun October! I love that the hair-bow made Makayla tall enough to go on adult rides at Lagoon ... :).
Post a Comment