Saturday, August 23, 2014

July 2014

 July started out with some home repairs. First, we had our water main pipe replaced.  Then our roof was fixed from the windstorm the last part of April.

We attended the Murray July 4th parade.

Scott lit off fireworks.

Cute Makayla and Rosco.

Then we took off to Yellowstone July 5th through the 12th.

We celebrated my parents' 60th birthdays a month early since Maisy was in town.

As far as they knew, we were just having a farewell barbecue for Maisy & Blair.

Then each of their kids handed them a bag of puzzle pieces.

This is the completed puzzle gift, taken summer 2013.

We sang to them and enjoyed the night.

Here is the most recent picture of the Bjarnsons.

I wish this sister didn't have to live in Alaska. I love her so much.

I love all my sisters.

The kids improvised a dirt pile into a sand box.

Sprinkler fun.

Lincoln went poop in the toilet for the first time EVER! Yaay!

The kids love their backyard pool.  Yes, that is a tattoo on Sterling's belly; about the only place I would let him put it. :)

Grandma invited us to the Museum of Curiosity.

 Lincoln's was fascinated by the washing machines.

 Makayla's floating head.

 Sterling flew the airplane.

I LOVE this picture of Grandma and Makayla.

Fun day for us!

The neighborhood barbecue was complete with a parade and pioneer crafts.

The splashpad was fun!

This is our stake float from the preview party.

Went to our city parade on the 24th.

And lit off more parachutes.

Scott was ready to put on a great show.

We had several guests for the show including grandparents, siblings, and cousins.

Poor Sterling walked on a piece of sparkler which burned his baby toe.

My parents took me out for an early birthday dinner.  Thanks Mom & Dad!

And I celebrated my birthday up at Fish Lake, surrounded by loved ones.

No comments: