We're pregnant! I have been wanting to tell everyone so bad, but I had to wait till we were past the "danger zone". We couldn't be happier! We are almost 14 weeks along and due June 23rd. In less than 1 month (January 20) we will find out what we are having. If we get another girl, we will save a ton of money on clothes; if it's a boy, there will be no pressure in the future. Makayla and our baby will be 2 years and 4 months apart. I haven't been too sick, just the usual queasiness and such. We're really just so excited and happy!
13 comments:
We are so happy and excited for you guys! YAY!!!!
Yay!!!!! We are so thrilled for you! What a fun thing to be able to tell everyone at Christmas! Hoping you get over the queasiness soon!
Yeah! Congratulations! :)
Congratulations, Paxton family!! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl - that is always so much fun! Hooray!!
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you. It's so fun that our kids will be so close in age to one another; just 2 months apart like Lucy and Makayla.
That is so exciting congrats.
YEAH!!! I am SO happy for you guys. I totally thought that you hinted that you were at the Christmas brunch but didn't want to ask! HA! I am so glad that things are going smoothly so far! CONGRATS!
Hooray!!!!!!!! That's the best news I've heard all day! I'm so happy for you! YOU keep ME Posted :)!
Congrats!!! MaKayla will love being a big sister. There is nothing that compares to seeing the bond your kids will have. (I have me fingers crossed its a boy-then you have no pressure).
Oh my heck - I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats! I'm glad you haven't been feeling too sick, wither, and I can't wait to find out what you're having. WOOHOO!!
Sounds like a win-win situation, it could be either a boy or girl and you'll be happy.
That is so great! Congratulations! We love having two girls and it really did and does save on clothes, but I'm sure Andrew would love a boy. Good luck with everything.
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
Post a Comment