Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Photo


Thanks Erica for tagging me. Okay, here's the 4th photo in my book. Unfortunately, this was at Scott's Grandma's funeral up in Layton. Grandma Nuhn died 3 years ago this fall of cancer. Now she is pain free.

Here's the tag : Open your pictures folder and post the 4th picture in your 4th folder, then give a brief description of the picture and tag a few more friends.

I tag: Maisy, Shara, and Kiley.

4 comments:

Erica said...

What a beautiful picture of you! So sorry about Scott's grandma, though :o( Thanks for doing the tag!

Kiley said...

That is such a pretty picture of you! I hope my 4th of 4th picture is as cute . . .

Shara said...

I lucked out and had a way cute picture turn out to be my 4th pic. I'm really excited to see you next weekend, it's been a long time.

E n D said...

Kristin!!! I just found your blog through Shara's blog! I was so happy to see it! Your little girl is so cute!