MAKAYLA
What a sweet 18 month old we have.
She is a doll and a joy to be with.
M - Magical
A - Affectionate
K - Kooky
A - Amazing
Y - Youthful
L - Lovable
A - Adorable
Makayla is always showing us new things she can do and say. The latest is saying "one" and sticking a finger in the air when we ask her age.
3 comments:
She is lovable and adorable! I can't believe our little ones are 18 months already! Time has flown by so quickly - and it's all been so fun!
I'm so glad you guys have a blog! This will make it easier to keep in touch! It was so much fun to hang out with you guys... and Makayla is so cute! I am excited for Hayden to talk as much as she does!
What a darling picture! Makayla is such a cute little girl, and she has such good parents.
Post a Comment