Monday, September 29, 2008

Cedar City



We finally got out of town this last weekend. It was pretty neat to get a break from Parent Teacher Conferences & school and go down to Cedar City and have a pretty good time. We hadn't been there since April, so our trip was way past due to see the in-laws. We hung out with everyone Bryan & Candi, Scott (Perkies) & Christie, and Mom & Dad Paxton + the kids. On Saturday Scott and Dad changed the brakes on my car, then everyone went on a 3 mile hike up the canyon and played at the park, then the ladies went to the Women's Conference. Of course there were a few games and a nice BBQ mixed in with the weekend. Scott would ideally like to move back to Cedar City. You can't blame him, it really is beautiful.

3 comments:

Shara said...

How fun, isn't it so nice to get away from everything, even if it is just for a weekend? I love going to St. George, in fact anywhere in Southern Utah. I'm so glad half of my family lives down there now-cheap lodging :)

Kiley said...

Wow! I love the new blog! It really is so cute. And I agree - those little vacations really mean all the world!

blair and maisy said...

Wow, I like the new look of your blog. You guys are blog experts now. Glad you had fun in Cedar.