Sunday, February 26, 2023

February 2023

We started February with a service project invitation from our sweet friend Rachel.  She pampered and served underprivileged girls for her birthday.  We enjoyed helping her!

Random pics of friends, Enzo and Carolina, plus our young men's group won the basketball championship! And a cute pic of our older two walking to the bus.

Random essays we found from our younger days.


Pics of the boys playing and sleeping.

Funny disguise for Scott, plus we took a day trip down to Vegas for a ward temple date.  We found some yummy food afterward.

And we cannot forget this guy! 43 years old and doing great!

Makayla was answered for the girl's pref dance.  This was her 1st time asking anyone to a dance!

Found some happy wedding gems.

Had a nice Valentines Day.  We celebrated our kids and made a tasty fondue dinner.

Bishop Paxton was given some really kind notes on his door by the activity girls.

The YM played games and the YW made modest paper dresses.

 
Silly cats and a new baby doll.  I learned not to put any cents after a dollar on ebay.  I wanted to put $15.50 as my top bid and it thought I put $1,550!  Yes, that was stressful.  There is no way I would ever want to pay that, and they would not let me change it.  So I sweated while the auction ended.  Thank goodness I got her for $37; I was pretty stressed!  $15 would have been ideal, but it could have been worse!!

We went from flowers to snow down here! Pretty extreme!

We decided to update our garden boxes, so we hired some friends to help us.

Sterling made a cutting board at school and Grandpa Marv got a heart surgery.

We ended the month checking out the Parade of Homes.



No comments: