Makayla released ladybugs and the best cats palled around.
Sterling flew his drone, Mak made a science project, and Lizzy stopped by.
Makayla had a volleyball tournament, Sterling got evaluated for braces and tried the lawnmower, and Lincoln earned a reward from school.
Wendy's family came to town and we swam and played games.
Flowers bloomed. Then.... we literally got home from church and all the kids started fighting! What in the world?
The slide had a big hole that Scott repaired.
For youth groups, the kids had a nerf war, hiked, introduced the camp theme, and made sling shots.
We bought a red cursed tree (it said it was reserved for someone else) which ended up dying. The cats snoozed.
Elder Barrek Perkins came home from his mission (California and Russia). We were happy to greet him!
Random pics of Maria and Danny's families.
Makayla and I headed up north for another volleyball tournament. We stayed at Wendy's house. Then I visited Maria's family and Uncle Mike and Emiliya and their cute dogs. I passed 41k miles in the van on my way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment