The youth went bowling and a listened to a speaker.
Vickie and I headed to North Salt Lake to watch Makayla play volleyball.
I got to help with Lincoln's class Valentines party. He volunteers on the student council club, specifically with school announcements and carrying the flag in assemblies.
I made the mistake of using a coupon to get my hair cut at a beauty school. Well, it kept getting shorter and shorter. Not at all what I wanted! The supervisor lady had to come fix my hair from the student that butchered me. Needless to say, I was so taken aback and annoyed, that I kept the tip. Lesson learned- don't go to beauty schools for haircuts.
Scott tried his hand at baking bread and tortillas.
Mr. Sterling chipped a tooth and the unimpressive dentist down here refused to fix it. He said Sters needs to be out of braces first.
We made fondue for Valentines Day and enjoyed each others' company. Sweet Penny made me a cute card.
Rico helped us get some new plants in the yard.
Speaking of my van, it was freezing cold (-2 degrees!) in Heber when I took Makayla up for volleyball a few weeks later. My siblings were kind enough to gather when Mak and I visited.
No comments:
Post a Comment