My sisters came to town for their spring break. Even though it was chaotic, we had loads of fun! Scott and I put together an egg hunt for the kids and there was a golden egg with an orbee squishy inside. We went swimming, on a carousel, and to an art festival. Thoughtful Dan Wood climbed on our roof to secure some loose tiles.
We dyed some eggs for Easter and of course had goldenrod. Lincoln claims that goldenrod is his favorite food so we actually make it a few times a year. Easter was nice and relaxing.
Tried a delicious wedge salad at a new restraunt and the boys swam.
Explored northwest of town near Veyo.
Enjoyed the Relief Society birthday party in our bishop's backyard. It was the first gathering for RS so I was excited to meet people. A sweet lady named Connie took me under her wing immediately and I appreciate her for that. And Rebecca, the primary president, came and sat by me too. I love kind people!
Ventured up to the county fair. The kids loved the ride passes.
No comments:
Post a Comment