

Goodbye nice house and yard. You served us well and kept us safe.
Goodbye church and ward where we enjoyed meeting new people and serving.
Goodbye elementary school where all of my kids graduated from besides Lincoln who made it to 4th grade. I will miss PTA, Reflections, and volunteering with like minded ladies.
Goodbye middle school, high school, and seminary building. We enjoyed playing on your grass and watching the city views and fireworks.
Goodbye rec center where I met so many friends at water class and zumba dance class.
Goodbye relatives at the place where I found so much peace while strolling and pondering around.
Goodbye majestic mountains. You will be missed greatly. You were steadfast like all our testimonies should be. You pointed upwards towards Heaven. You are beautiful to look at no matter what season.
Goodbye catalpa tree, my most favorite plant on our property. You had the coolest leaves as large as a dinner plate. You were amazing to behold. You stayed with us through lockdown. You shaded our yard every afternoon. You are the best and are loved. Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment