Makayla turned 12 years old! With the changes of the youth program, she got an extra 2 months out of young womens. Makayla frosted this cake with her yw group. She enjoys baking so much. I don't mind as long as she cleans up the kitchen after. She loves sewing, creating, doing anything crafty, and hanging out with her friends. She has a new group of middle school friends that we refer to as the 'lunch bunch' since they eat lunch together. They also swim and play games sometimes. She brings a bright light into our family. Sometimes when I immaturely handle things not in the best way, she reminds me of the grand scheme of things and to keep calm. Makayla is awesome and a good friend to all! This pearl set was one of her gifts she got to crack open.
After pics. Basically we pained her walls gray with a pink accent wall and got some new decor and a new bedspread.
I decorated her locker for school. Little did I know that her lunch bunch friends would too! So there was even more things the next day.
School took up most of her day.
Then we went to Airborne where the kids had a ball!
After Olive Garden, we wrapped up the night by upwrapping her room decoration gifts. Happy 12th Bithday Makayla! We love you!

















No comments:
Post a Comment