The Mother's Day walls at church were adorned with heartfelt notes and sketches of the primary children's moms. Here are mine.
"My mom's favorite color is blue. She is 36 years old. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She likes to go to Lagoon. She is really good at cooking food, especially macaroni and cheese. I can help her by loving her. I like to go to Cherry Hill with her. If she had a million dollars, she would spend it on me. If I could give her any present, I would give her a freeze dryer. I love her because she helps me and she's nice to me and everything." ~Sterling
"My mom likes to go on roller coasters. She is good at drawing. She is 39 years old and has blonde hair and blue eyes. If she had a million dollars, she would buy a big house. She does laundry and cooks food. I can help her clean. She is really good at making cookies. Her favorite color is blue. If I could giver her any present, I would give her flowers. I love her because she helps me." ~Lincoln
An honest view from my kids. Makayla's drawing was pretty close! I admit I am not the greatest cook. Lincoln thinks I am 39, but I will take that. The important thing is that my kids know that I love them. They are good kids. I feel very lucky to be their mom. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mom.



No comments:
Post a Comment