Friday, February 10, 2017

January 2017

 Happy New Years Day! All ready for church.

 Yummy dinner at Lonestar Steakhouse.

 The balloon guy impressed us by creating a unicorn for Makayla.

 Modeled our aprons Grandma Vickie made us a few seasons ago.

Peek-a-boo!

 Zzzzzzzzz........ so snuggled up.

 Made baskets at the workshop.  The kids tied string to them and lowered them over the banister for a game and lowered and raised items for each other.

Aunt Emiliya brought Dennis, her nephew from Ukraine, over for a visit. Getting to know him was a good experience.

 We had tons of snow come down.  Makayla measured around 20 inches.

The boys worked on a fort.

Later in the month, the snow dried up. Still cold, though!

Played at Nickelmania.

Built and some slept in a hut from a Christmas gift set.

The Hebdon Party was fun.

We got some exercise!

And relaxed at Grandma and Grandpa Bjarnson's home.

Cute Gizmo snuggled up too.

Snapped a picture of the boys in their church clothes Grandma Diane gifted them.

I got released as a primary teacher and called as the Activity Days Leader.  So far, I am the lone leader.  I love that Makayla is in the group.  There are 10 girls on the roll, 3 are inactive.  Hopefully we can help them all feel included.  I am excited about this calling!


No comments: