All ready for summer!
Shot some rockets at a ward party.
Went and saw "Home" at a new theater to us.
Checked out a firetruck and a garbage truck at a library party.
Ran into my twin cousin Skye at Uncle Greg's viewing. Her dad was a foreign exchange student from England who was hosted by my dad's family for a few years way back. Since they didn't have any family from Uncle Columb's side in America, they joined us for family parties. We are not blood related, but I will always consider Skye a cousin.
My dad rode over and stopped for a glass of water. That was a fun surprise! He inherited this bike from Uncle Greg.
Splash pad fun!
Performed baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple for one of the first times. Usually, we attend Jordan River Temple.
Scott's parents came up and stayed with us. Marv showed me this wedding picture and I wanted a copy for myself. I love my in-laws. They always support us in our decisions.
And I love this guy. What a goof!
Went up to Snider Mill for a family reunion. We loved our time up there. The kids liked the playground.
The adults liked strategy games. Scott won an intense game of Risk after about 4 hours. :)
Lincoln liked the beds.
What a cute picture of Grandma and cousin Angie!
Maisy came to town and I was so happy to spend time with her!
We ventured up to Heritage Park and enjoyed the surroundings.
And we had dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's. The kids picked strawberries after.
Lowe's building project was completed.
Scored free smoothies for wearing flip flops.
This girl can fly kites! Had fun one afternoon at a park.
The kids attempted a sleepover on the tramp. Yeah, that lasted about 20 minutes. You know, the boogeyman might getcha!
I won a bag of chips for submitting a picture of sharing the summer. I thought that was neat and let my dad have it since he is the one pushing Lincoln in the swing.
Cooling off with water was a great idea since the temperatures soared around 102 degrees!
I went up to girls' camp for a few days. We had a great time! It was a "BOOT" camp theme. (Build on our testimonies) Our stake does a fine job every year.
Happy 13 years to us! May this be our luckiest year yet!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was a good month - so many fun summer adventures!
Post a Comment