Well, at least we were able to do some fun things for the Halloween season.
We made some tasty sugar cookies.
We went to a cute little neighborhood party for the kids.
Scott and I were able to go on a date to some spook alleys. First we visited Fear Factory in downtown Salt Lake City. This haunted house used to be a cement factory where all sorts of workers died on the job in machines, falling, or accidents. It was a spooky atmosphere and had quite a lot of stairs. I think it went up like 5 floors or something. The scariest part was walking along a shaky wooden beam on the top floor with glass underneath it. With it wobbling back and forth, you thought if you fell, you were a goner.
Our kids were SUPER-heroes for Halloween. I thought they looked great!
Makayla as Wonderwoman.
Sterling as Spiderman.
Lincoln as Superman.
We visited grandmas to show the kids in costume.
Makayla had a Halloween singing program at school. She looked and did great! Grandma Diane came to watch.
We went to the ward trunk-or-treat and decorated our trunk. We gave out little fudge-striped cookie bags and bowling passes to Fat Cats.
The kids got lots of candy. Makayla counted her 71 pieces two times.
3 comments:
oh my gosh...that rat is nasty! I would die if I found that in my yard. We had a ton of voles this year and I couldn't even walk on my grass it freaked me out so bad. yuck-I hope they never come back.
What a fun Halloween. I need to post more often on my blog. The rat is huge! I remember getting those when we lived in Holladay. They would follow the pipe from the canal to our yard. The dog would usually kill them.
I seriously can't believe that rat. It had to be a good match for the cat, because it looks to be the same size as one!
Post a Comment