Well I was visiting with my grandparents a few weeks back.....We were in their basement and I stumbled upon these childhood pictures of my family. I seized the opportunity and snapped a few shots of these old photos. It's fun for me to look back on them and cherish the memories of a wonderful childhood. I was so blessed to grow up in a strong family who kept me close to the gospel. My mom is a spiritual giant and my dad is always there to lean on or offer a hand. I am a very blessed girl!
My Parents
The family around 1987
The family around 1989
The family around 1992
On another post, I'll have to show some photos of today. :)
3 comments:
I totally remember seeing these pictures up in your house. I love that you and Maisy didn't change hardly at all from 1992 to High School. Funny how much changes with time, but how much stays the same too.
I remember those days!
I'm glad you didn't post any pics that were too embarassing of me. I think I destroyed most of them...
Post a Comment