



Finally, our baby boy came to meet us! After being 1 week overdue, I was scheduled to be induced on the morning of Wednesday, June 24th. I think my body was relieved that we finally knew when he would come, so it relaxed and my water broke the night before at 5:30p.m. It was just like the movies too, a Niagra Falls downpour! Luckily, it happened in the kitchen where it could easily be mopped up. We gathered my things and Makayla's things for Grandma's and after dropping Makayla off, and after finishing up the paperwork, went to the delivery room at 6:30 p.m. Everything went smooth as could be, and our son was ready to come out by 10:30 p.m. My doctor was helping another person at that time, so basically, the nurses told me to stop pushing until the Dr. could be there to see the delivery. Finally.... an hour later she came in, and our cute little guy arrived soon after.
Announcing:

14 comments:
Congrats, Paxton family!! He is such a cute baby! And look at that hair! Adorable :o)
Oh, oh, oh! He is soooooooooooo cute. I can't wait to see him in person!
Oh my goodness! The pictures and video are so precious! He's adorable! Hayden doesn't mind sharing his bday! Thats Pres. Hinckleys Bday too... it's a good day! :)
Love you guys and hope everything is going well!
Congrats he is so cute. Doesnt sound like you had that long of a labor that is way exciting. Hope all is well.
Congrats!! What a cutie!!
oh my gosh he is the cutest baby!!! He is absolutely adorable with his chubby cheeks and all that hair! Oh congratulations! We're super excited for you and glad to hear that all went well!
ps. this is Jamie Hebdon... on Tom's account on accident, just FYI incase you have some crazy stalker following your blog or something :)
Look at that hair!!! He's is so cute, congrats Kristin. Love that name, so unique and it totally fits him.
Congrats! I am glad to hear that the delivery went much better than McKayla's!! I can still not get over all of that hair. Very cute little guy! Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you out.
I found your blog link on Adrienne's blog. Wanted to say congratulations on your precious baby boy!! So glad all went well. Happy recovery!!!
Lauren Hubert
What a cute kid! I love the name, too! And what a fun picture with Makayla - I love it! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so excited to meet him when we get back!
congrats paxtons!!! we are so happy for you. what a cute lttle guy! or boys are only a month apart!
He is so adorable! Congrats, hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment