

It's about time I put some pictures on our blog. Here is sweet little Makayla who came to us:
- February 27, 2007
- 10:12 p.m.
- 7 pounds 14 ounces
- 19.5 inches long
She sure is a joy to have in our lives. Every day she picks up new things. She is a very bright little girl.
Now she's 16 months old. From helping unload the dishwasher, to sorting laundry, to throwing away things, she is always amazing us. She also picks up on new words daily. This week she said 'cheese' when she wanted more. It was really cute, coming out "gheez" "gheez" in a low raspy voice that she repeated until her request was met. Last night as we were swimming, she really wanted the purple ball. I said "You want the purple ball?" She replied with "popol" and repeated it again with her finger pointed to it. What a smart girl!

2 comments:
Super cute pictures! You should put up more! Love you Kristin!
I'm so excited to have found this! And I'm sorry it took so long to recover your password - but it's kind of funny! And your pictures are cute!
Post a Comment